FEMA course IS 860
Protecting the critical infrastructure and key resources (CI/KR) of the United States is essential to the Nations security, public health and safety, economic vitality, and way of life. The purpose of this course is to introduce the National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP).
- Explain the importance of protecting critical infrastructure and key resources (CI/KR).
- Identify the relevant authorities and roles for CI/KR protection efforts.
- Describe the NIPP unifying structure for the integration of CI/KR protection efforts, including:
- Sector security partnership model.
- Risk management framework.
- Information sharing process